This is a feature that celebrates lists!
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Top Ten Contemporary Books I Can’t Believe I Haven’t Read
It’s only in the past couple of years that I’ve really started reading contemporary books, so there are a lot of really good ones that I still haven’t read.
1. Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
Everybody says it’s awesome, and I already own it so I need to read it soon.
2. The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
Actually, I need to read any Kasie West book – I’ve only heard good things.
3. The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
I read some Sarah Dessen a long, long time ago and I really want to get back into her books.
4. Where She Went by Gayle Forman
I’ve read If I Stay, now I just need to read the rest of Gayle Forman’s books.
5. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
I loved the other books in the series, so I want to get to this one asap.
6. To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
Again, I’ve heard a lot of good things!
7. The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
This is yet another book a lot of people have told me to read.
8. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
I loved both of Morgan Matson’s other books so I really want to read this at some point.
9. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares
It looks brilliant!
10. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz
A lot of people love this book, so I definitely need to read this one. (Plus it has an awesome title!)
Which books do you really need to read?