Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga, where book lovers get to share what their latest additions to their book shelves are.
I have more books to share with you this week! I know, it’s exciting. And, these were all impulse buys, so that just adds to the excitement, right?
The Giver (The Giver Quartet #1) by Lois Lowry
Technically, this was free because I had £10 of vouchers to spend on books, but it was still an “impulse” buy. It’s one of the books that I’ll be reading for the Dystopia Reading Challenge 2015 (look out for a post about that tomorrow).
Red Rose, White Rose by Joanna Hickson
I think Joanna Hickson has sneakily managed to get onto my autobuy list. I saw this in Tesco and I just had to pick it up. I’ve read two other books by Hickson, both of which I really enjoyed, so I have high hopes for this one.
Raising Steam (Discworld #40) by Terry Pratchett
As you can probably tell, my StS this week is pretty diverse. I couldn’t resist buying this seeing as it was on offer, and I look forward to reading it at some point.
On The Blog
- My favourite books of 2014 – you should all go read those books right now
- A review of Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children – very strange, but good
- My favourite films of 2014 – all worth watching, especially if you like superheroes
- December round up (and also my final monthly round up)
- A review of Flawed – imagine if Hitler had won the war…
- 20 Things You Didn’t Know About Me – tag time!
In Other News
I’m currently in the middle of revising for my exams that start at Monday, so I’m pretty stressed at the moment. However, that will all be over in two weeks so I can’t wait to just relax for a bit.