Your Blogging/Bookish Life
1. New favourite book blog you discovered in 2014?
I discovered quite a few new blogs this year, but one I always make sure to check out is Rachel’s at Confessions of a Book Geek
2. Favourite review that you wrote in 2014?
Maybe Since You’ve Been Gone? I don’t know, I have a really bad memory of how good any of my reviews were.
3. Best discussion/non-review post you had on your blog?
Ah, I don’t know. I’m also pretty bad at doing discussion posts. However, it is one of my goals for 2014!
4. Best event that you participated in (author signings, festivals, virtual events, memes, etc.)?
Rainbow Rowell author signing! It was awesome.
5. Best moment of bookish/blogging life in 2014?
Same as the above, I guess.
6. Most popular post this year on your blog?
For whatever reason, it’s my review of A Quest of Heroes.
7. Post you wished got a little more love?
Hmm, any review really. I’m not too bothered about which.
8. Best bookish discovery?
It’s a purse! Which looks like a cassette! Plus Harry Potter! And there are lots more here.
9. Did you complete any reading challenges or goals that you had set for yourself at the beginning of the year?
I did actually – I completed my goodreads challenge to read 90 books. I managed 106, which I am rather happy about.
1. One book you didn’t get to in 2014 but will be your number 1 priority in 2015?
That would be Crossroads of Twilight by Robert Jordan. I’m aiming to finish the Wheel of Time series next year.
2. Book you are most anticipating for 2015 (non-debut)?
WINTER. That is, the fourth book in The Lunar Chronicles. I CAN’T WAIT.
3. 2015 debut you are most anticipating?
I don’t keep track of debuts, so I’m not sure.
4. Series ending/a sequel you are most anticipating in 2015?
That would still be Winter. Wait, actually, Fairest. Otherwise known as The Lunar Chronicles 3.5.
5. One thing you hope to accomplish or do in your reading/blogging life in 2015?
Umm, meet another author? That would be amazing!
6. A 2015 release you’ve already read and recommend to everyone?
I haven’t read any yet, but recommendations would be awesome.
And that’s my 2014. I’ve got to say, I’m really looking forward to 2015. Hopefully it will be one great year!
What are you looking forward to in 2015?