Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Top Ten Goals/Resolutions for 2015
For this topic, I thought I’d have a look back to my goals for 2014 and base my new ones off those. (I highly doubt the list will be any different!)
Sort through my books and give the unwanted ones to charity. I’ve managed to choose which books to get rid of, but I now have about five piles of books in my room. They have yet to see a charity shop. It’s definitely something I plan on doing soon though.
2. Try to finish the Wheel of Time series. Yeah, no, this didn’t happen. I read one book – Winter’s Heart. I’ll definitely try and read more of those next year though. Definitely. I’m not going to get distracted by other books at all…
3. Read at least half of the books in my TBR pile. Umm, I possible managed this one? Well, I would’ve if I hadn’t bought lots of new books.
Use my nook more often. I’ve definitely done this, as I started university this year. So, to replace this goal, I think I’ll focus on reading more of my review books. I’m really, really bad at doing that.
Use the library more often. I did this too! My friends and I have been at the library a lot this year, and I’ll definitely be carrying on with that next year. However, what I do need to do is get a library card at my new uni. I have one for the university library, but not for the general one, so next year I need to get a library card.
6. Talking of buying books, I need to buy less this year. Umm, about that. It’s still a resolution.
My GoodReads reading challenge this year is 90 books. Yep, and I’ve read 106 (and counting). So, next year my GoodReads reading challenge is 100 books.
8. Carry on with the Sherlock Holmes books. I’m nowhere near finishing, but I have read some more of Sherlock Holmes. Finishing it can be goal for next year!
Try to do more weekly meme’s. I definitely managed this one. I’ve been commenting a lot more on blogs too. Next year, I want to do more discussion posts.
10. Review books after I read them. Done, but it’s something I want to continue next year.
What are your goals for next year? And how well did you do with your 2014 resolutions?