Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten Bookish Things (That Aren’t Books)
As you’re reading this, I’m probably on a bus going from Berlin to Krakow, but there was no way that I wasn’t going to participate in this week’s Top Ten Tuesday. I had so much fun making this list, and now I have such a huge list of things that I would love to own!
1. This is an Emma t-shirt made by Litographs, and it actually has most of the book written on it! How awesome is that! The t-shirt is also really pretty, and there are so many different designs on their website that I love. You can find this t-shirt here.
2. Yes, this is a bag by the same company. But how could I resist? This one is a Grimms’ Fairy Tale bag and it’s so pretty. I really like it. By the way, each of the designs on the website is available as a poster, t-shirt and bag. You can find this bag here.
3. I am totally in love with this necklace. It’s a copy of Tessa Gray’s necklace from The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare, and it’s so perfect. You can find it here.
4. This hoodie is amazing. I need some Harry Potter stuff in my life, and this is definitely one thing that I’d love to own. It’s also available as a t-shirt, and you can find it here.
5. I figured I’d continue with the Harry Potter theme, so here’s a picture of what looks like a ordinary cassette tape. Well, it’s not. Look!
IT’S A WALLET! It’s so cool and clever and looks great too, and it’s definitely on my wishlist now. You can find this wallet, and other designs, here.
6. To finish off the Harry Potter theme, I really want a time turner. This one is so pretty, and a lot of the ones on Etsy aren’t actually that expensive. This particular one actually costs more than a lot of the others, but it’s also really pretty, so it’s worth it. You can find this necklace here.
7. It’s so cute! CarasBookishCharms has all sorts of bookish necklaces, but the little book charms are my favourites. I especially like this one because I’m such a huge fan of The Hobbit! You can find it here.
8. I see these bookmarks every time I go into Waterstones and they’re really adorable. I need a new bookmark anyway, so this is one I’ll definitely be considering. You can find it here.
9. I don’t use bookends very often, but these ones are far too tempting. They’re so pretty and elegant, and they’d look great on my bookshelf – if I had room for them! They’re also available in ivory, and you can find them here.
10. I need one of these. A lot of my friends and family borrow books from me, and I really need a way to keep track of them all. Also, it’s a great idea and I just really like it. The kit is available here.
What bookish things are you fancying?