Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Top Ten Books That Will Make You Swoon
1. Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass #1) by Sarah J. Maas
This book might not seem to be the most swoon-worthy, but between this and the second book there were plenty of moments between Celaena and Chaol, and Celaena and Dorian.
2. Graceling (Graceling Realm #1) by Kristin Cashore
Again, this doesn’t seem like a book for this topic, but there are so many adorable scenes with Po and Katsa. They’re so cute!
3. Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone #1) by Laini Taylor
Akiva and Karou are one of my favourite book couples. Even though they spend most of the book not together, they’re so adorable. Also, shout out to Mik and Zuzana for being so perfect!
4. Elegy (Watersong #4) by Amanda Hocking
I totally loved Harper and Daniel in this book, especially at the dance and whenever they worked together to do pretty much anything. Their romance developed nicely through the books, and I really liked seeing them together.
5. The House of Hades (The Heroes of Olympus #4) by Rick Riordan
SO MANY COUPLES! And they’re all so cute and adorable. Especially Percy and Annabeth. How they managed to have cute moments, I don’t know, but there were plenty.
6. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #1) by Michelle Hodkin
So creepy, yet so cute. Noah and Mara are another of my favourite book couples and I really love them in this book.
7. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
This is one of those really cute books that had to be on the list. I fell in love with Eleanor and Park straight away, and there are some moments in this book which are perfect.
8. Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices #3) by Cassandra Clare
Yet another book with so many couples! Of course, Tessa, Will and Jem had so many cute and adorable scenes between them. And Henry and Charlotte were such a great couple too.
9. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Cath and Levi are so adorable, and there are so many parts in this book where I just wanted to get really excited for them and their relationship. Actually, I did get really excited several times because of their cuteness.
10. Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss #1) by Stephanie Perkins
How could this book not be on the list? Etienne is one of my biggest book crushes, and he and Anna are one of the cutest couples I’ve ever read about. And I think Lola and Cricket also deserve a mention, because I totally love them!
Which books made you swoon? And do you agree with any of my choices?