Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Top Ten Goals/Resolutions For 2014
1. Sort through my books and give the unwanted ones to charity. I already have three piles of book on the floor next to my door to give away, and there are quite a few others that I don’t want any more, so I need to get on with getting rid of them.
2. Try to finish the Wheel of Time series. I read four of the books last year, and I only have six left so I should hopefully be able to read most of them this year!
3. Read at least half of the books in my TBR pile. There’s a huge pile of books next to my bed and I’ve had some of them for a few years, so I want to try and read some of those soon.
4. Use my nook more often. Recently, I haven’t used my nook a lot because I have so many actual books, but I have a lot of TBR ebooks as well so that’s something else I need to do.
5. Use the library more often. It’s only a fifteen minute walk away and it’s really easy to get to, so I really should get books from there instead of buying them.
6. Talking of buying books, I need to buy less this year. I’ve already bought a couple this year so I shouldn’t really buy any more at all this month.
7. My reading challenge this year is 90 books. I managed 104 last year, so I might change it at some point, but I don’t think I’ll have as much time to read this year because of school and exams and stuff.
8. Carry on with the Sherlock Holmes books. I have them all in one big book and it’s so awkward to read, so I’ve only gotten through half of the stories.
9. Try to do more weekly meme’s. I haven’t taken part in many recently and so I want to be a little more active in the community this year.
10. Review books after I read them. Recently I’ve tended to leave the reviews for a while before writing them, and that doesn’t help to write the reviews at all. I want to try and write right straight after reading the book, or at least make a plan for the review straight after.
What are your goals and resolutions for this year?