This month, I actually managed to read a lot of book – mainly because of a holiday in Italy (it was awesome!) Also, I got a load of free ebooks over the past few weeks, so I still have loads more to read.
The Path of Daggers (Wheel of Time #8) by Robert Jordan
Dragonfly by Julia Golding
Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone #1) by Laini Taylor
The 5th Wave (The 5th Wave #1) by Rick Yancey
Acid by Emma Pass
The House of Hades by Rick Riordan
The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
The Book of Three by Lloyd Alexander
Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
The Statistical Probability of Falling in Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier
UnEnchanted by Chanda Hahn
Wither by Lauren DeStefano
Prodigy by Marie Lu
Top Three Books of October
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
- The House of Hades by Rick Riordan
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
Wishlist Wednesday: The Singing
Wishlist Wednesday: The Cuckoo’s Calling
Cover Love: House of Hades
Cover Love: Beautiful Creatures
Cover Love: The Raven Boys
Book Releases: October
Top Ten Tuesday: Best/Worst Series Enders
Top Ten Tuesday: Book I Was ‘Forced’ To Read
In Other News
- I finished my goodreads reading challenge!
- I finally sorted two of my friends’ eighteen birthday presents.
- I managed to keep a surprise birthday party a secret for a week, and my friend had a total shock when she saw us all in her house.
- I lost my voice for a week – not fun!
- I went to an open day up in St Andrews, which was great. I really loved it, and the only bad thing is the seven/eight hour drive to get there. Otherwise, it’s a really nice place!
- Over half term, I went to Italy. It was amazing! We managed to see the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, the Vatican Museum, Herculaneum and Pompeii. I had a great time.