Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Top Ten Books On My Fall 2013 TBR List
This topic is great for me, seeing as I have so many books to read this autumn. There are so many that I’m really looking forward to reading, and books that I’ve owned for a while that need to be read.
1. The Agincourt Bride by Joanna Hickson (Catherine de Valois #1)
2. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey (The 5th Wave #1)
3. The Path of Daggers by Robert Jordan (The Wheel of Time #8)
4. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo (The Grisha #1)
5. The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross
6. The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon
7. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
8. Allegiant by Veronica Roth
9. United We Spy by Ally Carter
10. The House of Hades by Rick Riordan
Have you read any of these? Planning on reading them? What books are you planning on reading this autumn?